Ashley Olsen si concentra sulla moda

« Older   Newer »
†Brooke™
view post Posted on 6/1/2009, 13:14

SPOILER (click to view)
Ashley Olsen has revealed that she is focusing on her fashion career at the expense of acting.

The Olsen twin told the Boston Globe: "I like building brands, so for me it's building the brands that my sister and I are working on, which are Elizabeth and James, and the Row. Once I have more time, then I'll start looking at what else I'd like to do. ... But right now this is something that I think I can really focus on. I don't have time to be stepping away to work on a movie."

She told how she first started paying attention to fashion when she was 17 and attended her first fashion week.

Traduzione by me:
La gemella Olsen ha detto al the Boston Globe: "Mi piace costruire marchi(linee di moda), così per me si stanno costruendo i marchi ai quali io e mia sorella stiamo lavorando, che sono Elizabeth and James e The Row. Una volta che avrò più tempo, incomincerò a cercare qualcosa che mi piacerebbe fare... Ma adesso è qualcosa che io veramente devo concentrarmi su. Non ho tempo di lavorare ad un film".

Ha detto che ha iniziato a mirare la sua attenzione sulla moda a 17 anni quando partecipò alla sua prima fashion week.

0 replies since 6/1/2009, 13:14   197 views